This is step by step article, where you can learn how to embed images from google photos to your website.
b. HTML input
Using WordPress plugin
- Download CentHost.eu – Google photos embed free
- Upload and install this plugin to your WordPress website
- Create new album on https://photos.google.com/
- Copy link of your album (https://photos.app.goo.gl/)
- Paste it into plugin field Google Photos gallery link:
- Click on Regenerate gallery
- If you can see now images from your gallery you are almost done
- Write to page / article where you want to have you google photos gallery.
- If you want to open images in lightbox just download and install Responsive Lightbox2 – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org